ID:2372856

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Descriptive Problem Summary: Basically in ss13 gases hang out even after they've been deleted.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Play the game.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results: Gas sprites to delete and render properly

Actual Results: They don't

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time
In other games? N/A
In other user accounts? Not that I know of
On other computers? Not that I know of

When does the problem NOT occur? It started occuring a few beta versions ago, I don't remember which one though.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

No idea, i'll test it out.

Workarounds:

None
Best response
This doesn't have anywhere near enough information for a bug report. I need something to reproduce the problem, and a better description of what's going on. You haven't even produced any screenshots, which aren't enough but would at least be something to look at.

I'm moving this to Developer Help. It's entirely likely this is a problem in the game code and not the engine.
What version of ss13, we need the codebase/server name and a datetime the server was compiled or the server's commit hash, most servers can give this info via a verb in the ooc tab called show server revision.

And what version of byond does the issues start on. Specify both the client version and server versions being tested.
Hey guys, my report was very indescriptive and vague. The problem has been fixed. It was just incorrect storage of values which were causing fires to not render correctly.
This can be closed.