ID:2375773

So, I've been trying to play byond games, various ones, though for this I'll put Spires of Agartha as an example.

When I attempt to join servers, I'm met with being logged into the game as a "Guest", even though I'm logged into the platform, and the website.
I also have trouble seeing any HTML based parts of the UIs. Such as chats, will appear as white screens until it tells me it can't load.
I looked into seeing more about why this happens, and I found some situations where a corrupt or conflicting files was the cause, but neither of those apply to me. I've searched through all my files for anything like that. And I've completely reinstalled the platform several times. I also checked my connection, and I got this:

BYOND pager cannot be contacted on port 50230.
Logging in...Connecting to byond://BYOND.world.782664626...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
connected
winset: Element keymap_dialog.pull not found.

I think it may have something to do with my wifi adapter, but if anyone's got any suggests to help, I'd like some help.
Either your pager is unable to open the port or DS is unable to reach it. This smacks of a firewall problem.

The programs byond.exe, dreamseeker.exe, and dreamdaemon.exe all need to be able to use both the public and private network. It sounds like DS is only allowed by your firewall to use the public network.
Strangely, it has worked with previous versions of Byond, though it still signs me as a Guest, the Html aspects work just fine. *Edit* It would seem that the version that works for me, other than still logging in as a Guest, is 511.136X. Sooner seems to cause a graphical glitch, and higher causes html aspects to stop working.

As well, I attempted the firewall solution, to the point where I completely removed all my firewalls I could. It didn't really solve anything.
This sounds like you have antivirus/security software also policing your network connections. If it has exceptions already setup for the BYOND programs, it may have a setting turned on where it looks at a hash of the program to see if the code has changed--on the theory that a virus might try to change things--and if so, it denies access. If that hash-checking setting is in use, you need to turn it off for all of the BYOND programs so that updates will work normally.