Hey, all, I'm posting this here to ask all our talented pixel artists to dig deep and come up with a small but detailed image, or images, that can be used for demonstrating filters in the DM reference.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Should be colorful! Projectiles, items, NPCs, monsters, or even abstract shapes are welcome.
- Should be no bigger than 64x64, and include at least some transparent pixels, preferably at least around the edges.
- Should contain some details that would show off the effects of various filters, e.g. blurs and wave distortion.
- Should look good against a checkered background of gray-170 and gray-128, 4px per square.
- Obviously, original work is a must. Please do not use other people's icons or anything with dodgy IP provenance. Any submissions should be considered licensed for use by BYOND in perpetuity.
I may use several such images to show off comparative results.
Also, if you know of any other part of the reference that would benefit from an image and you know just the image you want to show, I'm very open to using that, so please let me know.
Jun 12 2018, 12:24 pm