Seishin Kaiketsu Suru

by Narutogx2
Seishin Kaiketsu Suru
An Up And Returning Bleach Game
ID:2376430

Basically Its Exactly As The Title Says, I Wanna Hear Your Guys' Top Five Things You Want In The Game, Please Be Specific, Don't Just Say "Game Balances" Or Whatever. I Will Be Seriously Considering Everything Written In This Post.
Kensei's abilities
tenran/ more kido
1. A buff to the Health Stat gains. Our stats shouldn't easily be a lot higher than our health.

2. More techniques/abilities added to Arrancar's ressureccion's because it almost feels like as if you only added them just to say they are in. ex. Zommari and Aaroneiro.

3. More techniques/abilities added to Shinigami's Shikais/Bankais. Once again, some shikais lack techniques which means they shouldn't have been added until more thought was put into them. Ex. Omaeda, Lisa, Ukitake

4. Barragan's 'respira' should be changed into a 3 tile projectile instead of one tiled.

5. Royal Guards Titles added with their abilities:
"The Monk who calls the Name" - Senri Tsutensho(A large hand projectile that does a huge amount of attack and reiatu based damage.) Can change the name of an enemy temporarily, decreasing their stats(death).

"Great Weave Guard" - Summon strong soldiers that will fight for the user(Similar to Lilynette system but these soldiers will already have determined stats.) Oken clothing creation - Gives a huge buff to defense upon wearing it.

"God of the Sword" - Receive Sayafushi an extremely sharp swords that pierces through all defense and causes bleed damage over time. Also gets the ability to forge zanpakutos changing the persons shikai into a different one. Can only be done every 30 minutes.

"Ruler of the Grain" - allows the title holder to use "Cage of Life" which will summon a cage that will trap anyone inside of it for fives minutes. Those trapped should not be able to attack, but can be attacked by someone that isn't the user of the cage

"Hot Spring Demon" - Grants the title holder "Blood Pond hell" which will almost instantly heal the user and anyone within 1 tile. Also receives "White Bone hell" which will damage anyone who touches it, and restore the users reiatsu.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Addition of the hougyoku being able to fuse with it once you are a certin level and a high amount of reishi as such as other things the hougyoku could do.
A more realistic hollow evolution stystem/more icons for the hollow forms
Here's my top 5 I'd most definitely would love to see added:

1. Well, I absolutely agree with Xanxis2's #1 by far;

2. More Kido;

3. More abilities to make the current "useless" Shikai/Bankai, Ressureccions, and Fullbrings more relevant (If you wonder which ones, look for the ones that people barely use, or even avoid in this case);

4. More NPCs to kill because having five NPCs(Tousen, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, and Aaroniero) to kill at endgame makes it very annoying when there are multiple people trying to level up;

5. Finally, I'd like to see Espada, and Xcution ranks actually do something instead of just for show. I know Espadas get Gran Rey Cero, but that's not all *too* special. Xcution is literally just for show.
Ok For Xaxis', #1 Is Planned, #2 I Can't Make The Control Function For Zommari Cuz Its Incredibly Hard To Make, But I Can Make His Defense Skill. I Just Haven't Gotten Around To Some Of The Arrancar Skills Yet. #3, Ukitake's Doesn't Have Skills, It Has A Passive Reiatsu Reflection Ability. Omaeda Doesn't Have Skills Either In The Series, But It Does Extend Like Its Supposed To. Lisa's Skill Isn't In Yet, Its Gonna Be Part Of The Zanjutsu System. #4, Planned. #5, I'm Planning To Do This, But Not Exactly The Same Cuz I Was Gonna Have An NPC Do Some Of That Stuff Like Reforging Zans. Changing Names Is Gonna Be For Ichibei's Zan. The Rest Of That Sounds Pretty Cool, Just Not Sure How I'm Gonna Do The Pond Ones.
For Soul's, #2 Is Planned, I Have Like 10 Kido Waiting In The Wings Cuz I Haven't Gotten Around To Adding Them. #3, Remember That I Only Add Canon Skills, So Not All Zans Will Get Skills Cuz They Don't Have Them In The First Place. #4, Yes, That's Planned. I Just Have To Get Icons For The NPCs. #Five, I'm Not Sure What To Give Xcution Besides Like, A Home Base. Espada Has Nothing Else To Really Do With Espada Besides The Fraccion System That I Gotta Make.
Also For TwistedVolcano, If I Had The Icons I'd Definitely Do That Hollow Evolution Thing. But Please From Now On, Actually List A Top Five, Not Just 1 Or 2 Things, lol.
I would like to see maybe a white npc that could bite you and maybe give you a chance of being a visored if you fail shinji/urahara.

And Maybe some trait's like you make a new character and you could have ichigo's growth rate meaning you could master thing's faster or you could have kenpachi's trait which would be maybe you have a strong rei/melee at the start but not op.

Add some more Named Character's like how you can fight named espada.

Also a way to see if you have a inner hollow like when your about to die you see in chat your inner hollow say something like You really need me don't you and then it take's control over you and if you don't regain control you turn into something like ichigo's vasto transformation.

You should somehow like add a hybrid race but like it's a secret but pretty easy on knowing how to get it.

Hybrid Race, Probably Not. White Is Already Planned, I've Actually Already Made An Icon For It. Dunno About The Birth Traits Thing. That's A Maybe. Named Characters Is Planned, The Takeover System Is Technically Already In The Game, But Its Bugged So Its Not Usable.
bonuses depending on squad you're in
some bankai that are missing, like Shinji and Rukia.
And it would be nice to have other ranks in shinigami squads like the various "Seats", in particular the 3rd Seat which is actually the Vice-Vice-Captain in case both LT and Captain are missing.
Each squad has up to 20 Seats, this doesn't mean that they cannot have more members, the others are just "members".
However, maybe in the game we could have at least 5 Seats I guess?
Third thing I'd love to have a Readable Log in game that auto-updates with players ranks, therefore we can know which squads have captains, LT, or who is a Espada or a Fraccion, etc.
Shinji's Bankai Was Never Revealed, lol. And I Can't Make An Auto-Updating List, Its Too Complicated For My Skill Level.
You could code it to where each type of rank has a scoreboard and giving the rank changes the scoreboard.

Also block deleting a character on a key with a rank (i.e if(Rank==1) Return() in the delete proc), and dropping your rank would update the scoreboard again and change the character's Rank var back to 0 so it can be deleted
I Honestly Have No Idea How To Do That, lol.