ID:2387402

Guys is it problem to have a mob close by but remove him from my sight without using invisibility kind of like everone can see him but not the user
im trying to create a genjutsu for a naruto game where the target goes under the effect it creates a clone of that target and the clone stays behind in same location and it can be killed but the target is not aware and he can still move so i dont want him to see that clone that stay behind i did all of it and working except the fact i cant hide the clone from user sight unless i use invisibility but i dont want that since it will hide from anyone who is no using see_visible

Problem description:hide a mob clone from the user

So, removing the /mob from a client's images?

images var (client)

This is a list of images that are displayed to the user. The output operator is one way to add entries to this list. Deleting an image object will automatically remove it from the display, but if you want to retain an image (so other people can still see it), it can be removed by directly modifying this list.

var/image/I = new('image.dmi',usr)
usr.client.images += I //display it
sleep(50)
usr.client.images -= I //remove it from the display
nice problem its not image but a mob
since its kind of a clone that stays behind
In response to Destroior
Destroior wrote:
nice problem its not image but a mob
since its kind of a clone that stays behind

So? /mob's have an image. Remove their /image from a specific /clients's images.
ahh ok i will try tkz
You can use image.override to override the mob's appearance with an invisible one, shown only to the client you want to hide the mob from.
var image/i = new(loc = mob) // attach the image to mob
i.override = TRUE // image will override mob's appearance
i.invisibility = 101 // or whatever you think is necessary
client.images += i // show the image to client

Of course, you'd probably want to store the image in some variable that lets you remove it from client.images later on, otherwise it'll just sit in there forever.
tkz guys i finally manage to do it i used the method Kaichao mention and it worked just fine