ID:2389837

Hello everyone. I was wondering if people still play Mitadake high, if anyone is interested please let me know as I would love to try this game again. It's been about 8 years since I played it.
I think nobody plays Mitadake anymore. The "successor" of this game is Misuterii High, It's the same but updated. :)
Is it pronounced "mitt uh dock ee" or "Mee Todd uh kee" or "me tayd ock ee"?
Bring back Hentai Hill
I always felt like this genre of PvP murder mystery was never done any justice. There are some pretty easy ways to make it impossible for the killer to win. I've always wanted to do this genre even better.

Progression rewards that incentivize good gameplay.

Give every player two secret objectives: one they have to make sure gets completed and another they have to make sure isn't. This keeps players mistrustful of everyone but themselves and ensures that nobody can be complacent.

Swap the roles where instead of the murderer racing the clock to kill the students, the students race the clock to catch the murderer.

All things that I'd like to see, rather than a "spiritual successor" that's basically a copy-paste of the original with some modifications.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
I always felt like this genre of PvP murder mystery was never done any justice. There are some pretty easy ways to make it impossible for the killer to win. I've always wanted to do this genre even better.

Progression rewards that incentivize good gameplay.

Give every player two secret objectives: one they have to make sure gets completed and another they have to make sure isn't. This keeps players mistrustful of everyone but themselves and ensures that nobody can be complacent.

Swap the roles where instead of the murderer racing the clock to kill the students, the students race the clock to catch the murderer.

All things that I'd like to see, rather than a "spiritual successor" that's basically a copy-paste of the original with some modifications.

The game is far from a copy-paste. Ignoring the fact that the code is all original, there is enough there to differentiate it from the other games in the "High series". That being said, the game hasn't been updated in a while, and is starting to show age. It's also what I would consider one of my worst games. However, I have other projects either planned or in the works, including a separate 3D murder mystery game (that does have some of the things you have described) and another 'generation' (big update that changes/fixes a lot and adds at least one new mode/big feature/big mechanic) of Misuterii, so stay tuned for those, if you'd like.