Saruto wrote:
German chicks are hot? Well, I guess their armpit hair will help to insulate them abit..

Actually, germans are genetically predisposed to not having much body hair to begin with, and on top of that, these days from what I hear in europe, the bald body thing is catching on again. ;P
Jesus Christ, you're a hairy bastard :O
Ter13 said:
Heh, nice, the misquote is amazing, actually. "...and creating the program by budgeting his time appropriately."...
Yeah, uh, toss me a copy of 4.0 when you are done creating it! =P

Wait, is that a joke? Program == Course.
Lets all kill Silkwizard, his brownosing minions, Goditz, all the other rip owners, and assholes like shades and byond will be cleansed.
You're sexy.
Are they just gonna not allow people to get onto the BYOND websites, or will they be making some sort of proxy that doesn't let them get on the members pages or something?

I don't think the school would appreciate people seeing some of the shit that gets posted on there.
" writing grant letters to various companies to provide funding for items such as textbooks"

I thought you already got the textbooks? :(

" Ben will be playing “Fink” in the year’s fall play, The Time Machine"

Good luck! Send me a DVD of it :)
Afghanimal519 wrote:
Lets all kill Silkwizard, his brownosing minions, Goditz, all the other rip owners, and assholes like shades and byond will be cleansed.

getting rid of whiney bastards like yourself, with nothing better to do than post commentary roughage and clog up the gene-pool, would be a better start.
Page: 1 2