Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the Vongola

by TheVongola10th
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the Vongola
WotV is a game inspired by one of the best unrecognized Anime out there.
ID:2410388

Poll: Would you like to see this game brought back?

Yes 95% (23)
No 4% (1)

Login to vote.

It has been a long time since I was last on byond, a lot of things have happened and honestly I was feeling kinda nostalgic and came back to look to see if anything has changed here on byond. If I get a big enough response on this I might decide to come back and finish what I set out to do long ago. If anyone has any suggestions on how I might be able to legally make some money in the process that would be great. lol. But in all seriousness if there is enough interest and my job allows it, I might try bringing this back to life.
BRING IT BACK VONGOLA!, we need diversity in the byond amine games,also I'll icon for freefor you if you need one.
Senpai!!!!!!, lmao Welcome back....and yes i did fail to keep it alive
Suggestion on how to make Money: Uhh Just make the game as you normally would but just have the name not be everything related to Katekyo.

I.e Rename everything so you can't be held liable.
If you generate enough playerbase, stuff like a Premium Service that may be a Month to month subscription for X items exclusive to that or open a shop of exclusive Costumes that you wouldn't normally get in game.
Costumes Exp boosts all that stuff depending on what your game has to offer. Pay2win elements can also help sometimes but in most cases you lose a huge ammount of players to them so it might not be worth it. Last time i played the game it was heavy afk training based you might want to change that since afk train games usually die pretty quickly.
Nice to see this is going a bit. I helpped waayyyy back in the day when it was just starting and it uses icons I made for DHZ :)