ID:2412288

BYOND 512.1454 shader debug:

C:\Program Files\BYOND\bin\memory(186,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
C:\Program Files\BYOND\bin\memory(174,5): warning X3553: can't use gradient instructions in loops with break, forcing loop to unroll
Looks like that doesn't have any useful info in it. I'd need to see what the funny graphics actually look like, but I think this is likely more of a BYOND Help issue. Probably the problem is your video card (especially if it's just integrated Intel graphics).
Sorry for the lack of information on the board. The exact model of it is "Intel (R) G33 / G31 Express Chipset family". An old good if you stop to think. Another detail that I found interesting to mention is that, once I had a Windows 7, my computer could run this version without any problems, but now that I have changed to Windows 8.1 and the old settings have been totally erased, several games are having problems.
Yeah, if you're using Intel graphics it causes some major problems for reasons I haven't been able to suss out.