ID:2415780

Resolved
In the pixmap/movie editor, when undoing an action that impacted only a single frame of an icon, the selection is no longer changed if the previous action impacted a different frame.
BYOND Version:512.1458
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 70.0.3538.110
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
When I try to correct a mistake on the canvas by pressing ctrl+Z, not only the mistake is corrected but the frame is changed too... It's annoying.
I think I get what you mean. You're talking about in a multiple-icon edit situation, correct?

The frame always goes back to whatever the previous undo state used, but for operations that only impact one frame I think it makes very good sense not to do that.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
In the pixmap/movie editor, when undoing an action that impacted only a single frame of an icon, the selection is no longer changed if the previous action impacted a different frame.
In response to Lummox JR
Err, you confused me. I'm talking about actions that only impacted one frame. Let's say I was looking at one frame, then switched to looking to another. Then I draw something on this one and press Ctrl+Z to undo the drawing. Instead of just undoing the drawing it also changes the frame to the previous one, even tho it had no actions done on it.

Here is a gif to better illustrate what is happenning: https://gyazo.com/a8803ebb8945d0b40a9792c5f2fc2fe1
Yep, that's what I fixed.
In response to Lummox JR
Oh, ok then. Thanks! Sometimes the language confuses me a little, sorry.