(Posted by Lummox JR on behalf of Zasif.)
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Crashes can happen in the pixmap editor when pasting.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Open an icon much bigger than 32x32 and copy any state.
2) Double-click on an empty area of the icon list to create a new icon state and open the pixmap editor.
3) Hit Ctrl+V. Dream Maker will crash.
1) Open the pixmap editor for any state in an icon much bigger than 32x32.
2) Select an area using the select tool.
3) Try moving the selection. Dream Maker may crash, or now include the entire selection.
Dec 19 2018, 1:49 pm
Login to reply.