ID:2418464

One that also proves an e-mail address.

I don't know where to ask this anymore. I asked this every day on the Answers and AskReddit subreddits, but no one ever responds.

basically I just want to REALLY really join NeoGAF. I can't use my ISP email address, because my dad let me use his, but I think he deleted the neogaf activation email when he got it on accident (if I/he ever got it.)

and I also want to make a website about my upcoming hamster rivals game.

What is a good cheap website provider, that also proves an e-mail I address? I've been wanting to join NeoGAF for years.
www.one.com
(from Denmark) Over 1.5 million. customers. Domain, hosting, email. Money-back guarantee. PHP & FTP / SFTP access. 99.9% Uptime. Everything included. Get started in about 1 minute. Superior performance. 24/7 Support. Great service. Unlimited bandwidth.

www.squarespace.com
Stand out with our award winning website designs and templates. Get started. Modern Templates. Custom Domains. No Plugins Necessary. Free 14-day Trial. 24/7 Customer Support. Services: Website Hosting, Easy Importing, Video Backgrounds, Mobile Editing, Newsletter. Custom Domain

www.hostgator.com
24/7 Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat and Email. Free Website Templates. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. Unmetered Bandwidth. Unmetered Disk Space.

(google is your friend!)

And there is 1and1, BlueHost, etc.

Or 'roll your own' with a RaspberryPI 3, webserver software, email server, and a dynamic DNS name like leemccarthym.chickenkiller.com or leemccarthym.epicgamer.org ... a little port-forwarding magic so that email and web requests go to that computer and voilá! your own website and email, hosted on your own computer, in your own home. :-)
For me hostgator is a good website provider
How about Wordpress?
Here you can read about it.