ID:2424222

Resolved
Scrollbars in the pixmap editor didn't go all the way to the right of the enlarged image like they were supposed to.
BYOND Version:512.1463
Operating System:Windows 7 Enterprise N
Web Browser:Firefox 64.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When editing in an icon file with a bigger canvas size, after zooming in quite alot there will be 1-2 pixels at the right end of the canvas not coming into view even if the lenght scrollbar is at it's (right) end. This makes selecting and editing things quite the headache.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Create a dmi file.
2. Set canvas size to anything bigger than roughly 32 pixels in lenght.
3. Zooming in until the lenght scrollbar appears.

Expected Results:
The canvas reaches the whole lenght of the specified pixels.

Actual Results:
The canvas leaves 1-2 pixels out in lenght.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time in the specified sizes.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When the canvas size is roughly 32x32 (or smaller)

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
It wasn't a problem before the icon editor's overhaul (aka. 512.1455).

Workarounds:
Not zooming in until the lenght scrollbar appears. Possibly if the user sets his resolution to such a size that there is no need to zoom in that much.

Out of curiosity, what icon size are you editing? It would help to know that so I have an exact comparison, or if you can send me the icon file that's even better.
In response to Lummox JR
Well I usually use a 128x128 one, but you can see it happening in this 64x64 one https://gyazo.com/1a956a4b5c715dd483850a43d4267662 . In my case the lenght scrollbar appears on 12x zoom, and the problem starts on the 13th, but I use a relatively small resolution so it might be different for others.
Huh, you're right, I can see the problem in a test icon. I'll work on that.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Scrollbars in the pixmap editor didn't go all the way to the right of the enlarged image like they were supposed to.