Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:2424269

Hello again BYOND! I have decided to change the formats of my update logs, trying to be more direct with the changes and only explain them when questioned in comments; this saves me a lot of time and makes the message clearer, so if you have any doubt about any of the changes ask in the comments and I will answer there.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/773590/announcements/ detail/1703951743102651489

Also, would like to thank everyone who played Azusa during the past years, I guess a lot of people here know how many times I almost gave up on this project, like the moments my computer burned and I had to roll back over 5 months of works, the moments I was forced to make downtimes, and even after some real bad updates that had to be entirely remade; well, I learned in those years that I don't know how to give up, and I totally don't regret it.
I love the direction Azusa was taken into, wasn't just led by me but mainly by the BYOND player base, so really, thank you for sticking with me!

I really hope Azusa can reach and revive a new RPing player base with this release, and well, show the world how cool BYOND RP games actually are.

Wish me luck, and see you all at January 30th!
Best of luck!