ID:2429320

Good afternoon I speak Spanish so maybe the translation goes wrong, to avoid lag (have less lag) which is advisable to use a more extensive map full of things or distribute it in several z?
Heyo.

I've been told a good few times that keeping areas in their own specific "z" layer is a good idea. Having an extremely large map isn't exactly the best for ease of access in development.

Additionally, your map size shouldn't necessarily attribute to lag too much. I'm assuming you're working on a large anime game based on your favorite games.

The main attribute to lag in these games is poor AI code combined with many NPCs running this code at the same time. This causes mass amounts of lag. If you want proof, make a verb that deletes all NPC that use AI code, and then see what the CPU does.

If you want other tips on trimming away CPU overload, you'll need to search the website yourself. Plenty of people have come across the same problem and have been trying to optimize, and some bright individuals have given them ideas.
In response to Spevacus
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda