ID:24478

Keywords: software
(Windows update) (notes) (Unix versions)

Version 354.913 fixes two more causes of problems with Dream Seeker failing to connect to the pager at startup. Please post thorough bug reports in the Bug Reports forum, and general discussion in the comments here.
Working good so far.
Oooh....

Nice shiny download button, I like :D
400 BYOND Beta's on the wall, 400 BYOND Beta's! Take one down pass it around, 399 BYOND Beta's on the wall!
399 BYOND Beta's on the wall, 399 BYOND Beta's! Take one down pass it around, 398 BYOND Beta's on the wall!
398 BYOND Beta's on the wall, 398 BYOND Beta's! Take one down pass it-
Hey! That is a shiny download button...
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinny...
Where were we?
9,999 BYOND Beta's on the wall, 9,999 BYOND Beta's! Take one down pass it around, 9,999 BYOND Beta's on the wall!
Yea.....i reinstalled version 8 sinceit worked and version 9 didnt, well..i just installed this.....it dont work. just as 9 didn't
Uh....What'll happen if I hang onto my old version of BYOND? It's like.....V 341.877. I kinda want to keep it as long as I can becuase I prefer the old layout.
you and me both, and problay several others, namely everyone :P

Its getting better but i'm still not thrilled with it.
Cliff Hatomi wrote:
Uh....What'll happen if I hang onto my old version of BYOND? It's like.....V 341.877. I kinda want to keep it as long as I can becuase I prefer the old layout.

Theres a huge security hole where people can access your computer files.
3 beta versions in 3 weeks? yikes!
Afghanimal519 wrote:
3 beta versions in 3 weeks? yikes!

I think that's rather a good sign than a bad one...
I don't see what's so bad about the new layout. It's nice and de-centralized, and I like de-centralized things.

(which is why I hate Microsoft)
...the new layout is centralised, not de-centralised...
Dbu-quaddw wrote:

Don't over generalize, I like the new layout.
Tiberath wrote:
Dbu-quaddw wrote:

Don't over generalize, I like the new layout.

Obviously you fail to understand jokes / sarcasm

all these new Betas dont work for me on mine when I login into a games on the new version nonthing pops up I didnt have this much trouble on the old version 341.877.
dreamseeker.exe+0x1d80f

THAT is the process that is causing the trouble with the pager connecting to Dream Seeker!! I keep trying to tell the byond staff this but I have gotten no response on the bug reports forum! If they already know this, or dont, atleast leave a reply! Ok later.