ID:24606

Really, I've tried it out, and it's pretty cool. It's a pure survival game, where you have to create nearly everything yourself with resources, which you have to find yourself: you just start out with basic tools.

Being the dumb me that I am, I just walked a "bit" away from the starting place, without food. Dumb. Because when I was begging a bit for food(heh), people told me it's possible to get some (for free) from the starting spot. But how the heck to return? I ended up wandering around a bit, untill I found 13 jars(or whatever they were) with water, some lint and steel, and something else(forgot what it was) -- probably owned by someone, but heck, who cares. So I got enough to drink, but food was (and still is) a problem. I don't have a rod, nor any of the items(a log and some other thing) that I need for a rod. And I'm unable to find any because I ended up climbing hills, and got injured... I can't walk anymore, if I do, I'll probably die(stamina refuses to reload...) So I need to wait for that to heal itself(hopefully it does)

But shortly: WURM rules, it's a pure survival game. Thanks Ter13 for posting about this a while ago, otherwise I'd've never found it!
The interface is too horrible for me to get past, I simply can't play it.
It's patience what you need...
i was the first one to post on this. =p

ter tried it out because i told him about it.
Ah. Thanks, then!
lol u madde me wanna try it!