Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
ID:248379

So I've released a median version of v3 which is kind of a hybrid of v2 and v3, so full on v3 will be ~v3.5 or so. The good part is this hybrid version has all the variables and stuff that the real v3 has, so integrating skill trees, the new battle system and the new icons will be as simple as just adding them to the game and won't require wipe-age of any form. The quest storyline when added may though, who wants to be an ultra powerful vaizard starting the quest from the very beginning? But who knows, I could always just have it scale based on level/stats or something.

Anyway, the game is back on the hub as I have removed the item mall from the game's interface and all that jazz as requested (or demanded? XD) of byond. Things are different and the new maps looking yummy, I only wish hollow icons and the base icon work was done, then everything would look sexy, but such is life. If you don't have time to do something and no one's going to do it for you, what else can you do? Nothing.

So, come to the v3 hybrid launch, pick off those bugs (I know there's probably quite a few) and leave suggestions. By suggestions I mean real ones, not "omg make lvling easier cause i can only play for 2 hours a day and want to be the strongest." Considering the 5-6 hours of constant work I put into the game to meet the deadline (as made by my players no less, how the hell did that happen? XD) it was a little rushed, so excuse the unpolishedness of it all (such as all the NPCs in the hospital and no clothes/item buildings) but again... small updates/easy fixes :)

http://www.byond.com/games/VcentG/Bleach
I have various ideas for your game, add my hotmail and we can discuss them they are things that I would like to discuss in a 1 - 1 conversation instead of out in the open for people to steal. ^^ [email protected]
Hey man, I use to play bleach everyday and I loved the game, Can you unbann me idk why I was banned in the first place its been like a year and a half
I used to play all the time, but since the new updates it opens the "Now Connecting to Byond..." window then just closes. Sucks man.
I like this game too. I used to play a lot, but then I got banned. I never knew for what though because there wasn't an explanation. If you can may you unban me so I can start playing again
yes can you unban me to its been almost 6 months now
hey VcentG i just wanna say Awsome job with the graphics , plus ur doing it by urself. so thumbs up to u. LPus i was asking can i get my fuses back i got them right before the update, my name is kikio known as kikiomie, i bought Vizard, magical human , then u gave me bounto in trade for my chad power during chrismas. so i was asking can i get my vizard{ with captin of squad 2's zan} bounto { water } and magical human.
and once again nice job on the game
i would love to make a rip of this game if u let me. Nice job on the game.
Yo V nice job dude and i would appreciate if you unban me..?
In response to Madrea
Madrea wrote:
hey VcentG i just wanna say Awsome job with the graphics , plus ur doing it by urself. so thumbs up to u. LPus i was asking can i get my fuses back i got them right before the update, my name is kikio known as kikiomie, i bought Vizard, magical human , then u gave me bounto in trade for my chad power during chrismas. so i was asking can i get my vizard{ with captin of squad 2's zan} bounto { water } and magical human.
and once again nice job on the game
i would love to make a rip of this game if u let me. Nice job on the game.

Ilol@ThisComment
ecsuse me sir im having problems...i can not make a character um i goes on the new character screen but when i try to press name it wont go can you please help me out...cause i really wanna play this game
In response to Kade18
Kade18 wrote:
ecsuse me sir im having problems...i can not make a character um i goes on the new character screen but when i try to press name it wont go can you please help me out...cause i really wanna play this game

Odds are the name is taken, is to long, to short, or contains illegal characters. If its none of these, both me and Vcent would need more details of the problem to help you.
wait, so umm D-cire u helped V? well nice job too. and would i be able to get my fuses back?
I didn't help him, im just a helpful player. I am currently GM, now anyway, but thats a different story. Everything money-wise is out of my power.
Yeah I'm having a little trouble as well... It just started now. I click play now (or do it in my pager) and it gives me Connecting to byond -ip address-... and then it just closes the window. Any help?
That could be a number of problems so ill make a list of things you could try:

1 - Clear your cache.
2 - Restart BYOND.
3 - Reinstall BYOND.
4 - Restart your computer.
5 - The game may have crashed.

In the last case, the game will not open up but will allow you to try and connect, then just disconnect you. You will have to wait for VcentG to get home and reboot the server which will be around 8 PM Est Time Zone. I hope this helps.
great game i,m a big bleach fan its good to see that it take some work to lvl please keep it going
Vince unban me please
In response to ZeeXHosting
I have waited for a year and a couple months you can wait
Hello VcentG,

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind deleting me from your ban list on your pager?
I cannot log in to your game.

I would really appreciate it.
Is it at all possible for you to tell me why I'm banned from this game? I don't remember ever playing it, so I have no clue what I could be banned for lol.
Page: 1 2