Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
No idea but it's a sticky ban originating from your key so your key has at least played before. How long ago, no one knows.

If you're the type of person that comes on just to advertise other games and stuff that could be one way to get it without playing :)
Oh. That is entirely possible. I was staff for a Naruto game a while ago. I may have done that. Well, sorry about the confusion!
Is there any chance of getting it lifted? Or should I just focus on other games?
i was not botting my sister was on my account while i was at work
shiro v cent i swear i had my little sister keep training me
she doesnt know how to talk
please i dont even know how to set a macro.... shiro common i told you about this
You were kicked for afk training > 10 times. Over 2 hours. Please, spare me.
v i swear to go it my sister training for me i told here to keep playing
i really enojoy this game and for god sake i was yelling at grim for 1hour last night no response see as i look for 20min for him
can u put me on probation like if i get kicked once u can ban me for good please give me chance i play this game 24 7 no joke ask shiro kiddio anyone im always on not even funny
and what kinda of bot.... get kick 10x over 2hours it no bot just my lil sis
but i am really one of the most active players in the game i swear just ask around many people will vouch for me i play alot i dont bot please give me chance i really like this game
wow i litterally noticed u banned me mins before i got home
Page: 1 2