Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Angelsledge
i never said 4uck flacy btw and 4uck means sex, and ur doing like u dont have a ass and never did have sex.... and its not filter avoiding its just saying uck with a 4 before and i'm not filter avoiding ass if i can typ it its not showing red with me :/
Yeah you did don't lie >.>
In response to Mini Torc
Mini Torc wrote:
i never said 4uck flacy btw and 4uck means sex, and ur doing like u dont have a ass and never did have sex.... and its not filter avoiding its just saying uck with a 4 before and i'm not filter avoiding ass if i can typ it its not showing red with me :/

He can check the logs if you said it or not. Also, how does "4uck" mean sex? It doesn't. It's a way to avoid the filter for "f**k".

Making the "a" in "***" be "á" instead of "a" is avoiding the filter for "***" as well.
And if you going to go snitching on someone else you shouldn't be doing the same thing yourself :O
Kong... He can check the logs you said those exact words.

and is 4uck means sex you said

"gonna go sleep (sex) this when s1 is not on"

"(sex) u all"

"(sex) u falacy"

"(sex) u tyler!"

That made no sense at all you cant report people for filter avoiding when you do it your self.
Falacy, there is some random noob being a racist his name is Supershadow10, hes a racist to muslims and start saying all muslims terrorists, so could u please ban this dude for being a racist
this noob also goes by the name jack
How did you just say his name was supershadow, now you're saying he goes by the name jack o_O
i heard jack = supershadow10
nvm he doesn't go by the name Jack, but this random noob named Supershadow10 is a racist and thats why he needs to be banned!
I see no reason as to why he should be banned if your using the word "noob" in an offensive way to verbally attack him. From what your saying he deserves to be banned for stating his opinion, but you can go on free after trying to verbally harm him. In my opinion you should be banned, and he should be warned by those standards.
this one person named: DC Universe needs to be banned for offensive language over and over he has been harrassing me and my cousin non stop and i have screen shots of him doing so.
Owned
In response to Skaterdud888
It would most likely be a good idea if you linked to the screenshots in the post so that it's easier and quicker for Falacy to verify and handle.
Page: 1 2