- I'm hoping to host sessions the next two weekends (around Feb 11th
and 17th) but I'm open to shifting things around depending on people's schedules.
- The first session will be GMT: 22:00 Saturday February 11, 2012
- To see the date in your local time zone, see the date attached to this event
- For fairness, people who submitted entries will not be allowed to play on the primary testing server.
- We had 18 entries (pre-disqualifications, including single player games)
- We'll likely try to spread the testing out over 2 days (or maybe three) to keep things reasonable.
- I would expect each day of testing to run from an hour to 90 minutes
- We're now doing open testing, so if you're free, pop into the server and help us out! If the primary server is full, I will also be hosting a secondary server for people who just want to try out the games
If you guys/gals are up for it, I would also like to implement a "community score" into the judging, although that will require testers to play every entry--even the single player ones. It would just be a quick 1-5 score in a couple of categories.
I'll update this post in a bit with a better count of how many multiplayer games we have and an estimate of how many testers we'll need for each day.
We will now be doing open play testing, so if you're free, please pop in and play a round or two with us!
This post will be updated with the server address and game details during the event.
So, BYOND community: help us get these things judged!
Updated time to reflect first playtesting session.
Scrapping the community scores element in favor of open testing
Playtesting has begun! Looks like there were only (4) multiplayer submissions, so we should be able to get them wrapped up today.
First entry up: The Lab, by Camdev
<edit 2/11/12 (2)>
Playtesting is complete! Because there were only 4 multiplayer entries, we were able to get through them in one night. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!