ID:252986

Redundant
Applies to:DM Language

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I would like to be able to change a client's Dream Dameon game title during the game.

I would make use of this feature to alert a player in a round-based game that it is their turn or that a round has begun.
winset(client, "default", "title=\"New Title Here!\")

That works, changes the title bar of the default window.
Probably be better off using some sort of noise to alert people that it is their turn.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Probably be better off using some sort of noise to alert people that it is their turn.

Some people would rather listen to their own music instead of a game's music.
There was a topic a while ago that showed how to make the window flash as if it was an MSN window receiving a message.
I wish I could find that thread, as that is a very valuable tool and I'd definitely want to see a library of it.
In response to OrangeWeapons
OrangeWeapons wrote:
Some people would rather listen to their own music instead of a game's music.

A short beeping sound to alert somebody that it is their turn should not interfere much with external music.
In response to Oasiscircle
A feature request - to favorite any form of thread or topic for later reference.
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
There was a topic a while ago that showed how to make the window flash as if it was an MSN window receiving a message.
I wish I could find that thread, as that is a very valuable tool and I'd definitely want to see a library of it.

winset(src, "MainWindow", "flash=-1") // Flash undefinitely.
Thanks! (:
Lummox JR resolved issue (Redundant)
This is not a feature relevant to Dream Maker. Please choose the right item for Applies To in future bug reports and feature requests.
My bad