ID:25395

Myspace. The creators name was none other then.... Tom. Coincidence? I think NOT! Consider what we know.... Well go on, consider it.
this has been brought up before.
I am much poorer than that Tom.
Sadly :( If you was like him we could hire more for 4.0... <.<

_ryno
This has already been brought up? That seriously hurts my self esteem, now I feel unoriginal.

Come to think, I've seen a picture of Tom when he was showing off his biking physique, the other guy was hotter ;)

Although the biker physique was quite nice, I'm more into girly men.
Yeah, I remember quite a while back before people found out the similarity between the servers, I actually looked into it comparing our Tom, with Myspace Tom, and Tom Fulp from Newgrounds.

Apparently: Tom is quite a popular name.
Dixon wrote:
I'm more into girly men.

I think you called me sexy once

<_<

shit i'm not girly
Kunark asked me to change my picture before. He said that whenever I made a post he kept clicking on it thinking I was a girl. Kind of a burn for me, but it's worse for him. I mean, he was getting aroused by a guy with long hair.
Hah, I was going to mention Newgrounds too. I found another hugely popular website led by a Tom as well, but I can't remember what it was.
Tom Anderson didn't actually create MySpace.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
THE GATHERING FTW
Ry4n wrote:
Sadly :( If you was like him we could hire more for 4.0... <.<

And, y'know, Tom could eat.
Old topic, but since you brought it up:

Tom of BYOND
Tom of MySpace
Tom of Newgrounds (Tom Fulp)
Tom of the Superflash Bros.
lol tom cruise
Poor Sol..... You were feminine looking but semi manly too, its cute. Girls love that sort of thing too.
I was going to mention Tom Flub from Newgrounds as well. I actually had something on Newgrounds in the 2,000 area, so I have actually been a Newgrounds member far longer than a BYONDer. Perhaps I should name my kid Tom so he might make a great website some day.