ID:257834

ok, im new to the WHOLE ISO stuff, not my cuppa tea, but ive seen what results u can obtain threw haveing things on a 45degre axsis.. some impressive 3d looking images come out darn good..

im working on a much smaller scale lol, but basicly the tile sets are 64x64.. but im making them appeare smaller to give the illusion that when u build building close to wach other there is still a somewhat gap between buildings..

i know it isnt perfection, but hey, first iso, not bad lol..
They're good for being your first ISO stuff, and will work well in some sort of strategy game. Maybe if you can make them a little larger for some more details. I can't figure out what the one on the left is, and the right one is obviously one of the Great Pyramids.

Also it seems like there's a perspective difference between the two.
In response to Maggeh
the left 1 is just a factory / barraks ..

and yeah, its a prymind, because the games based on stargate i desided to make it a "landing platfourm" for the goauld races base.. its final version will have a ship ontop of it.. and stuff, and ive begun to look into SimCity and stuff on there buildings and the detail put into them and hopefuly i can achive the same status as something like them..

but thanks for the review dude
In response to Yurgeta
Maybe looking at some old styled RTS games will help as well.

Command & Conquer, Red Alert, and Starcraft to name a few.