ID:257848

I started on the Turtle House for my game.
I its not finished and the lines are a little crappy but it will get better. (the door is too big.)
what you think so far.
erm well its ok nah who am i kiding its amazing its great its unbelievable did u make that? WOW!!!!!!!!
Just wondering... how big are the characters going to be in this game, and is it a BYOND game?
In response to Mareth
The intrior matches the mob but the house is to big. I need changes. The mob is 2 icons in height.
In response to Go-jin769
Go-jin769 wrote:
The intrior matches the mob but the house is to big. I need changes. The mob is 2 icons in height.

I think the line art is really good. Your stuff shows your really methodical and patient. The dormer (the window thing that juts outta the roof towards the left) isn't shaded with the same light source as the porch. Your light source seems to be coming from behind the house and to the right of it (from above, of course). You might also wanna shade the whole front wall of the house (the flat plane with the 'kame house' written on it) in that solid darker color, since, if my guess on where your main lightsource is is correct, it would be in shadow.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Thanks alot! I didnt notice that.