ID:257887

I am really not very good at drawing people. Stuff, I can do. People I have trouble with. But I need a base for a project I'm using to ignore a few other projects, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

The anatomy isn't great (Yes, the heads are giant on purpose), it needs a bit more contrast, and the shading is spotty and unfinished. I was just working on some expressions and I thought this pic was funny. :)

they seem upset at not having a penis. :[
In response to Shamus
Well wouldn't you be?
It looks like you're making the torso and the arms too long, and leaving the legs too short.

Love the expressions, shading, and detail though. :D
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
Lol i like how you have the two males looking at the female. Thats funny.
As D5 stated, I think the legs are a few pixels too short. You might also want to try a higher contrast in shades. When zoomed out it just kinda all mashes together and you can't really see any of the shading.

Loving the face expressions, though a darker more noticeable mouth color I think would help as well.

In response to Maggeh
Good points D4RK3 and Maggeh. I edited a base a bit and shortened the arms a pixel and raised the legs one. I also added some generic armor to one. The third pic is the old base for comparison.

In response to Flick
For some reason, the above post doesn't seem to be showing up. Just checking to see if replying to it will make it show.

*EDIT* Yep, that fixed it. *shrug*
*EDIT2* Just so this isn't a complete bump...

In response to Flick
Yeah, that looks much better.
In response to Flick
Like the expressions, Flick.

PS. We have been having forum problems people. They're not getting erased, just hidden. I've reported it.
You can refind them in message view in the forum's listing.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
For some reason, the above post doesn't seem to be showing up. Just checking to see if replying to it will make it show.

*EDIT* Yep, that fixed it. *shrug*
*EDIT2* Just so this isn't a complete bump...

I think thats looking awesome (I've had posting issues too, seems like this problem started on the weekend).