ID:257907

im trying to get it to 32 or below pixel colours to enter it into the halloween comp / pixel ween comp

but its doubtful i'll achive it at this stage. i think ive already used upto 15 colours thats not includeing the must in the mountain tops, thats white but blured which i think counts also ifso, im gunna have to dither it somewhat to try n get the effect

Raw Mountian placements n scribbled trees

Shaded mountains & Moon + Myst

River Added ( Needs ajustments Removed Trees redoing them

Basicly im trying to make a landscape image were the'll be a cliff with a dead tree on it with a body swaying from wide to side with the pumpkin glowing.. ( in the front part )

Ived watched Alot of " The Joy of Painting" i love that show, so im kinda getting idears from that.. but 32 colours isnt easy for a image with alot of things in it. so it might not be enterable but i still wanna make it to see how good i actual am..

so if anyone can give me any tips or idears or images on things that'd be awsome. sofar trees are teh main obstical due to the effect im going for of the mountains being way way back in the distance

[ Can u move this to Work in Progress please Since it isnt a finished peace of work, only just realised its in the wrong area ]
Yurgeta wrote:
Basicly im trying to make a landscape image were the'll be a cliff with a dead tree on it with a body swaying from wide to side with the pumpkin glowing.. ( in the front part )

Sounds like a great idea

Ived watched Alot of " The Joy of Painting" i love that show, so im kinda getting idears from that.. but 32 colours isnt easy for a image with alot of things in it. so it might not be enterable but i still wanna make it to see how good i actual am..

Those 'little trees' don't look so 'happy' :P

so if anyone can give me any tips or idears or images on things that'd be awsome. sofar trees are teh main obstical due to the effect im going for of the mountains being way way back in the distance

I'd suggest drawing them as a whole object instead of trying to render (draw in detail) every tree and branch.

[ Can u move this to Work in Progress please Since it isnt a finished peace of work, only just realised its in the wrong area ]

Done.