ID:258077

Since I am finding it hard to find some pixel artists for my game, I am learning myself. I have managed to do this. The North and South Views look OK in my opinion, but the sides are a pain. I thought I would post it here to get some tips on how to improve it.
For the sides, I'd say relax the shoulders and slim down the chest in the front. He's got giant man boobs.
Well there is a couple things I see...
1. Make the chin smaller, and come to a 3 spaced wide point.
2. Try to add a little light mark on the head, to show a light source, and lighten it up around chin area.
3. It looks like there is some random shading going around in the chest area, try to clean that up.
5. The head on the sides looks out of porportion to the head in the front, and relax the shoulders a bit.
6. The overall top body of the sides looks to small, yeh sides are hard. I'm not the best at them either >.>.
Well, that's it for now, show me the end resulut, then I'll help some more, if neccecary.
In response to XxJUICExX
OK I totally redone the sides, and made them all 2 pixels smaller (Mainly so I had room for hair).

In response to Howey
Sides look totally better ^^. But, make it so you could see part of the other leg, and not such a pointy foot.
In response to XxJUICExX
Just thought I would throw out what the animation looks like on the North and South States. Not done animation for the sides yet.

The the back view of it looks like it tilts left a bit on one of the frames, that's just how I aligned them, it's not actually like that.
In response to Howey
Try to make it seem like the foot goes back, not just up and down.
In response to Howey
Howey wrote:
Just thought I would throw out what the animation looks like on the North and South States. Not done animation for the sides yet.

The the back view of it looks like it tilts left a bit on one of the frames, that's just how I aligned them, it's not actually like that.

darken the arm which comes forward, you made it alittle to little lol

also if i was you id give the base itself alittle more shape lol