ID:258092

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I just decided to make an urahara shop for a friend, he needs it urgent so i tried doing one. This is what i got, it can be nice if you guys give me some tips to do it better
In response to AmonR
Nice edit, the fluffy pillow shading effects are coming from his double outlining which can still be found on the roof slopes.
In response to G-Force Productions
They dont look alike? o.o that one has big doors mine has small doors mine has a blue thingy in the first floor, also they got different colors, by no saying different doors and windows almost everything is different
In response to G-Force Productions
They're both based off the same building in an anime. Why wouldn't they be similar?
Lol, yeh honestly. Also, they looks nothing alike comparing techniques, or shades.
Looks like he deleted his post. ;(
In response to Hulio-G
He might as well have. It didn't make sense.
In response to AmonR
Amon, since Danny is working for me, is it OK if I use that URAHARA SHOP edit in my bleach game(www.byond.com/games/heyya46/bleachafterlife)?
In response to Heyya46
Heyya46 wrote:
Amon, since Danny is working for me, is it OK if I use that URAHARA SHOP edit in my bleach game(www.byond.com/games/heyya46/bleachafterlife)?

Go for it.
In response to AmonR
Thanks, and I even got permission from Danny and the owner of the game who he made it for.