ID:258099

Well, my friend(Jika), was abit busy to doing the post himself,so he told me to hurry up and do this post as someone (DeathCoreV) got some of his works and will use them as his own so he told me to do this post to prove it is his works. The guy whos tricked us to get our sources and takes our credits

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Danny Kenobi wrote:
Well, my friend(Jika), was abit busy to doing the post himself,so he told me to hurry up and do this post as someone (DeathCoreV) got some of his works and will use them as his own so he told me to do this post to prove it is his works. The guy whos tricked us to get our sources and takes our credits

personally i would be trying to hide the fact it was mine if it turned out like this....

the shape of the hospital is really unintresting, have alook at google images to get a better idea design and make it into your own.

as for the other thing... what is it?
In response to Chris-g1
The first one is supposed to be an arena field o.o
In response to Danny Kenobi
Hmm, just as some constructive criticism, it should have a border. At the moment, there's no limit on the battlefield, and that's not good in arena-style fighting.
In response to Disturbed Puppy
Just so you know i made these when i first began and i realized that photoshop is not good for a iconning. The arena also has a fence and i made it that small because it was just the center i used a regular brown tile just to increase the side if needed. The Hospital however is just ugly and i dont even want to look at it >_>
In response to Jika
It's not ugly. It just needs some work. It could be improved if you practice more and increase your skills. Read some tutorials, use the Pixel Works in Progress section to show off your work and get constructive criticism, and just practice alot. In time, your skills will increase as your experience does.