ID:258109

Hey guys, I am Kourrie and I work for BAL. I have just completed shading and editing this base, can you guys tell me how to improve it?

Photobucket
I think you should fix the back bone line on the NORTH state. I can see you just changed the head on the NORTH and SOUTH states. Try making them different, a persons back isn't the same as their front.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
I think you should fix the back bone line on the NORTH state. I can see you just changed the head on the NORTH and SOUTH states. Try making them different, a persons back isn't the same as their front.

Remove the brown outline from the pants, Clothes need thier own outline, unless you want them to look painted on. It doesnt look like youve got many colors there for the skin. Id add a darker and light tone for shading and lightsource purposes.

Heres and example of that: http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=4739&view=1
Kourrie wrote:
Hey guys, I am Kourrie and I work for BAL. I have just completed shading and editing this base, can you guys tell me how to improve it?

Photobucket

I'd say fix the mermaid legs thing you got goin' on in the north and south frames.
Is it just me or are the side frames practically identical to the Zeta base? It looks like a cheap edit. Being a former admin in Dragonball Zeta, I'm pretty acquainted with the base. Actually the whole base altogether looks like an edit of the Zeta base.

*Edit* Nevermind, it's for Bleach After-Life. I'm not too surprised.
=/ It was made by a person who goes by the key of U_CANT_C_ME1
Anyway after version 1.0 we are editing it, but I dunno about any rips, must be a coincidence, or maybe he did rip it.
And I've seen the Zeta base, hell no, it doesn't even look like it.
In response to Heyya46
Heyya46 wrote:
Anyway after version 1.0 we are editing it, but I dunno about any rips, must be a coincidence, or maybe he did rip it.

your the guy who me and dark majin vegeta caught ripping javsters hollows right?

shame on you fella.
In response to Chris-g1
xD no it wasn't me, I would name the guy who did it, but he told me not to, he's quite respected here in the byond art society. He sent it to me now how would I know it's ripped.
In response to Chris-g1
And the guy me and LG10 caught ripping Hitsugaya ban-kai... from a sprite...
In response to Heyya46
Heyya46 wrote:

Shall I post the Zeta base? The Zeta base is nearly identical, with the exception of a few edits in the base. Yes, the Zeta base does look like the Bleach After-Life base.
In response to Heyya46
Heyya46 wrote:
xD no it wasn't me, I would name the guy who did it, but he told me not to, he's quite respected here in the byond art society. He sent it to me now how would I know it's ripped.

BLOODY tell us!

Juicy
In response to Heyya46
-_-I've said MANY times already Angel IS a ripper.Why won't you get it?