ID:258132

Hi, I'm Elemental Reaper...I've been playing BYOND for a while and got bored, so I decided to try make an icon.. I've skimmed and looked over some tutorials..Well..here it is..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is what it would look like in a game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is like the pixel form thingy..

Please tell me what I can do better, and sorry if the "pixel form thingy" is too big..I got it like that size so that you guys could see it well.

If this one was done well, judging by the comments I get, I'll try to make some moving icons for this baby.

removing that black outline for a start =P

reshaping lol byond gives a 32x32 per tile limit, might aswell use it =D

this was a quick edit to show you how you can do this =P hope it helps

Photobucket

=P you may be going for a diffrent style but this is what i would have done probably(shading is off i no =/)

also try mixing your pallet up =P

hope this helped
In response to Chris-g1
Should I try and make the outline the color of the skin beside it? Or should I make the light effect on it
What do you also mean by "Mixing my palette up?" Sorry, but I'm a noob to this..I have to ask questions to learn :P
In response to Elemental reaper
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I remade it and gave it a more "Muscle Man" look. When I look at it now, I realize the neck is huge >_>..Should I make it smaller?

Sorry I didnt post the zoomed in pixel part, but I can't do it
In response to Elemental reaper
Good. You got rid of the black outline. Yes, reduce that neck. Make the head a little smaller too and more realistic. The human head has more height than it has width. Yours has more width than height. And you might want to make its shoulders rounder and bring the arms down some.
In response to Akto
Hey, I figured it would be better to put my suggestion in picture form;

I don't much care for my edit, but I think it's because I tried to keep your same style. Main changes was the more human like head, and I brought in the chest a LOT. XD I kept the flexing-like arms or whatever. Just mess with some different body types, and keep posting what you get! =D
In response to KashikoiMeisai
-Resized arms, and head.
-Made head less "widey." lol I dont know how to write that better.
-Brought chest in some
-Brought arms in some
-Took some layers off the neck+head and make the head more.."heighthy?" :P
-Reshaded my first base icon, I like it better than muscle man.

How is this "Mini-Update?" :P
Image and video hosting by TinyPic