ID:258139

This is just a base that RealQMark is using for his new Game. No name thought of yet but its is supposed to have many Animes in it. Here is the base I made. Suggestion / Comments are welcome. You may also fix the base yourself if you want.

Looks sweet, have fun making the action states though :P
i like the base, pretty well defined.
In response to Prince_Ryoma_Echizen
hmmm try to use pillow shading less =/

its a pretty nice base =P just alittle changed on some areas lol

i got bored and had a play with it though...

Photobucket
In response to Chris-g1
Thanks man. i'm trying to work on the shading.
In response to SSJ Dark Trunks
Don't get discouraged with shading. It took me a year to finally grasp the concept of how to shade without the pillows.
SSJ Dark Trunks wrote:
This is just a base that RealQMark is using for his new Game. No name thought of yet but its is supposed to have many Animes in it. Here is the base I made. Suggestion / Comments are welcome. You may also fix the base yourself if you want.

What i find funny is that the side view is kinda off and the front is done pretty good.
Then i notice the side looks like old wots but then i shrugged it off. Then the front looked really familiar so i looked around and found this one.

Photobucket

Oh well I just might be seeing things.
In response to PixelBlind
Oh geeze. I really need to make a post addressing this sort of thing, however I'm feeling nice right, and will wait for SSJ Trunks to come and give his little explanation for this.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
hmmm try to use pillow shading less =/

its a pretty nice base =P just alittle changed on some areas lol

i got bored and had a play with it though...

Photobucket

It's not about pillow shading "less" it's about not pillow shading at all, remember this? Post [link]

P.S. On the sides the base has an egg head and the arms look like they're about to hug something (they aren't relaxed).
In response to PixelBlind
..... Don't throw my work in there. I would appreciate it. I did that base like a year ago, even if it is an edit i would rather have my old art work go past with the times considering someone tried to claim my work once already.
In response to Zerburius
What are you talking about Zer. Ask LG / Javster / Chris-g1, I made teh base myself. Mayeb ti looks similar but I don't steal work from people. No. -_-. plus, I wasn't on BYOND over a year ago so yeah, you ahve no proof its yours unless you just take teh work and put it into DMI file. Not being mean but I didn't JACK your work.

Thanks ;)
In response to SSJ Dark Trunks
My comment was towards Pixel Blind.
In response to Zerburius
Too generic.