ID:258144

im new to iconing base over things iv done is hair dbz races techs
this base is for my upcomeing game Tenjho Tenge my coders done some of the game so far the base is fully complte Photobucket
COMMETS APPECTED:)
What did you use as a reference? It looks like a base I have seen before with just less shading.
In response to Akto
i dont realy understand wat u mean
In response to Firekid
Akto wrote:
What did you use as a reference? It looks like a base I have seen before with just less shading.

My instinct told me the same thing. Not to go all detective Meisai on you, but it's up for question. :P

Similar outlines, and veerry close pallet in some places. I'd say it's still up for question, but hey...it's only a 32x32 area, so a lot of bases look the same.
I would give him the benefit on the doubt, until (Im like, 80% sure unless I'm confusing with another post) he edited his reply from:

"I didn't use a reference I just started iconning."
to
"I really don't understand what you mean."

After seeing that, I'd say Rip. but who am I? *shrugs*
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:

I do say there's not enough similarities to come to that kind of drastic conclusion. But thats just from what's been pointed out so far.
That wasn't the base I was thinking of. I was think more of that Bleach games base.
In response to Hulio-G
iv never seen that icon befor>_>
the heads are bigger the hands are dif so dont go calling me riper >.>
edit:were did u get that icon form?
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Akto wrote:

My instinct told me the same thing. Not to go all detective Meisai on you, but it's up for question. :P

Similar outlines, and veerry close pallet in some places. I'd say it's still up for question, but hey...it's only a 32x32 area, so a lot of bases look the same.
I would give him the benefit on the doubt, until (Im like, 80% sure unless I'm confusing with another post) he edited his reply from:

to

oh and i edited my post bec i relooked wat he sayed and i wanted to make sure i understanded it so i edited it to that>.>
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Akto wrote:

to

No. Just... no.
In response to Firekid
I just posted it because he said it looked familiar. And it was, in fact, familiar. I mean...what else do you want?
http://www.byond.com/games/SaucepanMan/NarutoOnline
well every one else who posted so far dont think its rip so-_- ur wrong:) sry XD
In response to Firekid
I didn't say it was a rip. I just wanted to see what you use as a reference.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
I didn't say it was a rip. I just wanted to see what you use as a reference.
i know but the over guy did and i didnt use reffernce i just started iconing xDD
In response to Akto
I think BLN base.
In response to Heyya46
and bln is? wat