In response to Cowqueefer
Cowqueefer wrote:
Menos lol

So what do you think?

I think thats pretty much done, though i may be missing somethings

I'd go lighter on the parts that are supposed to be white. It won't look right when it's put in lighter environments.
In response to AmonR
hmm, ok i'll try that
In response to Kazuma Torisuna
Kazuma Torisuna wrote:
Cowqueefer wrote:
hmm, i'll try that and post the two versions

picture

Blue (a quick edit)

Purp-ish

picture

Very nice. I like the blue-ish color more. Keep up the amazing work!

Same, I'll give props for him making it so damn interesting to look at (even more so then the GBA version).
erm, cow said i should post this

Photobucket

i think its beautiful

oh btw, for more previews on BA you can check out the furoms by clicking the menos above
In response to Hulio-G
Is not a he she is a she just for future references xD
In response to Nidaime Hokage
Nidaime Hokage wrote:

I think it's a guy. A crazy one too from that first and last time I ever spoke to it on msn. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to believe it's a female but it's running around with a male key anyway and if thats what it want's that's what it gets.
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Nidaime Hokage wrote:

I think it's a guy. A crazy one too from that first and last time I ever spoke to it on msn. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to believe it's a female but it's running around with a male key anyway and if thats what it want's that's what it gets.

it's a good title aswell

and, i was holding back on you ;? come back to me hulio

btw, who thinks i'd get away with using the same cloak for front and back view?

(with necessary edits)
pic

pic

pic

ok so whadya think? (still working on the other states)

once again, any help you guys lend me is great

Dang i was a bit shocked at first to see it with my sleepy eye*cough* for a second i thought a decent challenge is being born*cough*

I realy like the style of your game is being done in, dark and gloomy( the icons) , definitely my style though these days i've been pursued to concentrate on anime-ish soft styled stuff:P

I would re-do thr face too many things happening there

cheers
Should there be a hole on the side state... and if so there should be less of one...
In response to Tor Crowley
When you present gifts it's good to keep them on repeat so people can study the movements easier. Though like Gucio(Tor Crowley) said the face is kind of dirty/messy and I'd probably say you over did it with the wrinkles (as too many almost made it look like a silky material). But overall it's clearly most impressive creature from the recent infestation of hollows these boards have had.

Tor Crowley wrote:
I realy like the style of your game is being done in, dark and gloomy( the icons) , definitely my style though these days i've been pursued to concentrate on anime-ish soft styled stuff:P

Not really pursued, more like forced. ;p
The walking looks a little less like walking and more like stomping. I'd suggest pointing the toes more forward for starters. When things walk their feet point straighter in front of them, and the faster we walk the straighter they get.

A repeating gif would be appreciated too.
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
The walking looks a little less like walking and more like stomping. I'd suggest pointing the toes more forward for starters. When things walk their feet point straighter in front of them, and the faster we walk the straighter they get.

A repeating gif would be appreciated too.

lol, hmm i didn't notice it only loos likteice

anyway i'll work on what you guys have said
TOO LEET o_O
Page: 1 2