ID:258172

Hello people of the BYOND Pixel Art Guild;

This is my first attempt at any sort of pixely art, and I am using it for a non-BYOND related project. However, I feel that I need some tips for some reason, so here I am!

Click to enlarge

This is the main character(her name is DJ Tweek if you have yet to guess), and I am trying to capture an 8-Bit feel to it(You know, Gameboy/NES type), without getting too complicated. I feel like the legs could be redone just a bit, but I dunno.
What do you all think?

Dead_Demon wrote:

This is my first attempt at any sort of pixely art, and I am using it for a non-BYOND related project. However, I feel that I need some tips for some reason, so here I am!

Click to enlarge

This is the main character(her name is DJ Tweek if you have yet to guess), and I am trying to capture an 8-Bit feel to it(You know, Gameboy/NES type), without getting too complicated. I feel like the legs could be redone just a bit, but I dunno.
What do you all think?

Click to enlarge

I've attempted to now make a walking icon for Tweek here. However, it looks more like she is dancing than actually taking a step...

Any help? I'm really new at this.
In response to Dead_Demon
Dead_Demon wrote:
Dead_Demon wrote:

Click to enlarge

What do you all think?

Click to enlarge

I've attempted to now make a walking icon for Tweek here. However, it looks more like she is dancing than actually taking a step...

Any help? I'm really new at this.

Ok, now I've just created a monstrosity.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Ughh, any suggestions/tips? This is really bugging me, how she doesn't look like she is walking at all.
In response to Dead_Demon