First base looks best
i vote for the 3nd xd

Stephan btw ^^
3rd base!!
In response to Akto
thanks for the comments ppl

come on ppl COMMENT
XD >.<
Hi, I'm Jesus, you asked for my comment?
1st Base - Looks weird... I don't know how to describe it. I think its the arms... they don't look normal. head seems alittle wide.

2nd Base - Those eyes. If its Asian than use that base. >.<

3rd - Base - Nice and slim with muscles. Looks good. Everything looks normal.

4th Base - I don't like the hands being behind the base.(My opinion) Same as the 1st the head seems to wide.

I would go with the 3rd or 4th.

There I commented it.
You are allowed to use Photoshop, just not the effects and dirty tools. Keep it strictly pixel art. Tools like the pencil too, fill bucket, marquee selectors (With anti-alias turned off) are ok to use. It's auto textures and filters you should avoid.
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
You are allowed to use Photoshop, just not the effects and dirty tools. Keep it strictly pixel art. Tools like the pencil too, fill bucket, marquee selectors (With anti-alias turned off) are ok to use. It's auto textures and filters you should avoid.

I believe he meant that he wasn't allow to use photobucket because of this post http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=5577 he must have mispelled.
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:

Lol Photo BUCKET. not Photoshop amon. :P Happens to the best of us haha.
In response to Nidaime Hokage
Shhhh...
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
Shhhh...

Lmfao,

...3rd. Though they all have their issues, it just has the least.
In response to Nidaime Hokage
People can use photobucket. We just prefer they don't because it gets on our nerves when people delete their images (when their featured art) or you go into someone's topic that's not even a day old and find post after post of broken photobucket links.
In response to Maggeh
Maggeh wrote:
People can use photobucket. We just prefer they don't because it gets on our nerves when people delete their images (when their featured art) or you go into someone's topic that's not even a day old and find post after post of broken photobucket links.
xD i got like 14 pics on my photobucket acc and i never deleted 1 xD
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
AmonR wrote:
Shhhh...

Lmfao,

...3rd. Though they all have their issues, it just has the least.

mind telling me wats wrong whit them? D:
In response to Firekid
I like to use TinyPic better, I have a huge dislike for photobucket.