ID:258186

Well It took me a while to do the outlineing and for me to actually get an idea of how i wanted to make it look. but this is what i have so far.

Photobucket
I would say take away the rock texture makes it looks flat. I mean some parts should be sticking out more than others so shade them lighter, but I like how you tried making cracks in it. Also, where the hand comes out of that shouldn't be the same colors as the whole thing, because it goes really in.
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
I would say take away the rock texture makes it looks flat. I mean some parts should be sticking out more than others so shade them lighter, but I like how you tried making cracks in it. Also, where the hand comes out of that shouldn't be the same colors as the whole thing, because it goes really in.

Agreed. The rock texture cutout is a cop out, and it won't end well.
It was worth a try but the rock texture just isn't a good idea. It'd look alot better if you do it manually.
In response to AmonR
Well i should have explained that rock texture will be the mountain for the valley of the end. So i need to find out how to make the statue go right useing that texture.. which my first idea was to make the outlineing of the statue brighter.I will edit it and repost
In response to Vellianbriads
Also keep in mind that the Statues are placed there by man(ninjas). They were carved, so they won't have a rocky appearance(look at Mount Rushmore as an example).