ID:258192

Well this is not the Katon, Housenka no Jutsu's fire balls, but what happens after you get hit by them.
I studied all day till about 12:00 am on fire and fire tuts. And watched videos of real fire and anime fire.
It is now 4:03 am and i just finished this, but it still looks kinda weird to me. So i am looking for some C&C about it to see what you think.

NOTE!
Everything you see was built in 32x32 windows of BYOND. This piece took me 4 hours and is the first draft.
This fire belongs to Naruto: Gaiden.(I did not take the name because of ninja gaiden, but for its meaning.)
Also feel free to edit the fire to show what your C&C is about.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBy Redbutton12

This is my first time making turfs. So yeah tell me how i did.(Turfs where also done in 32x32 windows so everything here i showed you is in byond and ready to use.)Also the water here is most likley going to be for "Giant Water Vortex."( Went for the cartoony look)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBy Redbutton12

The fire is really 4 frames, but the fourth frame is just the second recycled so it looks like it is kinda flowing.
Theres alerady a Naruto: Gaiden on BYOND ^^, there is actually several.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Theres alerady a Naruto: Gaiden on BYOND ^^, there is actually several.

Oh well thats why you don't make a hub right away.
So nobody's gonna C&C it? Come on there was lots on my base, heck i'll even post my base if you want to C&C.
I think thats dirt.... you can see a giant line where the grid is... you might want to fix that.

I don't really C&C naruto art. I'm not into it.
In response to Akto
Yea, the giant line in the dirt is definitely a problem. Fire look good, but for the turfs: Contrast and better ramps. They lack depth and the color choices are kinda boring.