ID:258200

Photobucket
Well, I've been working on some cliffs for a DB game. They came out pretty nicely, but I'm having some trouble one how to make the sides of them.
Those are nice.

Sides? Like, the side edge? Do you want it to be rounded, diagonal, or what? If you explain I can take a shot at it. o=
In response to KashikoiMeisai
Meh, went ahead and tried anyways. Dunno if you wanted like, curved, two tiled, diagonal, one tiled, etc.
Here is my basic example:

You can shade the left two columns darker too, so they appear to go away more. I was just doing the shape and flow. I'd suggest using a darker pallet on the curvy rows or just mega shading.
You can have my smexy grass too. XD XD
Thanks, yeh sorry for not replying but that's right, rounded. Can I use it? I've been trying so hard, and I can't get it right >.<.
In response to XxJUICExX
A better rock shape would be the best thing to start with(ill come back to this post when i wake up =P)
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Meh, went ahead and tried anyways. Dunno if you wanted like, curved, two tiled, diagonal, one tiled, etc.
Here is my basic example:

You can shade the left two columns darker too, so they appear to go away more. I was just doing the shape and flow. I'd suggest using a darker pallet on the curvy rows or just mega shading.
You can have my smexy grass too. XD XD
Thatīs VERY nice thanks for helping the DBA(Dragonball Adventure) Team out :)
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
Thanks, yeh sorry for not replying but that's right, rounded. Can I use it? I've been trying so hard, and I can't get it right >.<.
Yeah, go for it. It's why I made it. o.o. Make sure you shade them though, it would look better.

There's a quick edit on my part.

As of now, your cliffs nothing like cliffs. Google some image on them and work from there.