ID:258204

I didn't know if I should post this in showroom or WIP, though I guess it can take some crit before i'm done with it, mainly I just thought of the idea and started drawing. Its supposed to be a landmass floating in the air with a castle on it, as of other small things like; a cabin, trees, bushes, and a lil person! The castle is just a run in the mill castle with the dirt path in front, the draw bridge, 2 main towers with flags ontop, and other such designs. Also there are 2 dragons flying around protecting the landmass, with there sexy shadows being displaced on the mass) And on it grass and bushes with a bush over hang into the cliffs below. Nothing special except its all in 1 color(Just black/white) so post some suggestions or compliments about it ^^

Cool, come to think of it a cool retro style one bit game would be nice. With masterful shaping of cource.
Lol this is awesome
In response to Jcpnov123
I have a 3-bit game named Dorei, well its only a demo right now. The download is broke but i'll fix it when I get the chance. I also have a 1/3-bit BYOND image converter,its all on my members page. I love lowered pallete stuff like this.
In response to Bakasensei
I liked the demo when I played it like a week ago. You should defiantly finish the game. Nice castle too Menzu. ;D
In response to KashikoiMeisai
The download works on it? I could never get it to work XD