ID:258205

M

Gimmie some constructive cirtisisum. Some weird problem with photo bucket and the pic isnt coming in 100% correctly looks like its missing pixels and a bit fuzzy.(I used dream maker to make it, it is pixelated)Edit: I am very un experianced and I would really aperciate some constructive critisisums insted of just neutral comments.
No ones responding =O
In response to Jcpnov123
First off, I have no idea what it's supposed to be. Second, I don't think it's pixeled.
In response to AmonR
Its like a big head that I didnt finish. I used dream maker to make it.
In response to Jcpnov123
Wow, major pallet rape.
Looks like HD Pacman?
In response to KashikoiMeisai
(Off Topic) LMAO! HD Pacman.....

But really... It looks.... awkward!
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Wow, major pallet rape.
Looks like HD Pacman?

You made me lol for 6 seconds XD!
In response to Akto
Dude I need constructive critisizum. Not neutral comments.
In response to Jcpnov123
Less colors. Like, a LOT less. As it stands now, it looks like it could've just been blured/blended with Photoshop. Aside from the fact that a ton of those colors are unnecessary, pixel art was created from restrictions and low available color count, so naturally you want to start there. I'd also suggest using a program that gives you more of a workspace than DM so you can actually finish the heads before you start making the other directions.
In response to AmonR
I didnt use photo shop just about half a hour of my time.
In response to Jcpnov123
Jcpnov123 wrote:
I didnt use photo shop just about half a hour of my time.

I believe you, I'm sayin' though, all those slighty different colors makes things blurry and less controlled, as if you had. The same smoothness you were going for can still be achieved with less colors.
Use image shack, not photobucket...

Post [link] - What do pixel with.
Post [link] - How to pixel.
Post ID:5961 - What is pixel art (read the quote too please).

2222#
In response to AmonR
Thank you for your help. I really need some good guidelines. Maybe you should make a massive guide AmonR
In response to Jcpnov123
There are a bunch of guides on the Pixel Art Guild's front page. AmonR probably could make his own guide, but he probably is to busy.