ID:258206

C&C

Looking for advice on clothing These are the anbu,hokage, and jounin suits i have been working on for a bit now. But to me there is something bugging me about and I can't really figure it out. So i am in need of some help this is my first time doing clothing in 32x32 I used some of hulio's advice in one of his posts but I don't know if I did it right lmao. So can anyone help me. Even if its you just noticing the fault I am noticing but can't figure out.

P.S last post on help got everything down except clothes in 32x32 next thing will be a a bigger art. Instead of anime art lmao.Also don't mind the little dude peeking in there their to show me how my base looks with them on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usBy Redbutton12

Be back in the morning to fix grammatical mistakes and punctuation.
Catch the hints from my arrows and see how well you interpret them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't know what's up with your outlines first you want them, then you change your mind (anbu mask & hokage). Kakashi was completely flat and the colors I choose for the highlights might not be the prettiest either.

As for your hokage:
White is a difficult color to work with. You need to balance this color well or things will come out wierd. Which means a lighter outline (complete of course >.>). The red needs some color balancing as well it seems too saturated.

Heh, I don't see why you're having trouble with the hokage, you can litterally just zoom in and study this one, Post [link]. For example on the robe a while back I didn't know how to shade wrinkles it at first untill I saw a guy named "Earth Kai's" robe and just sat there studied/analayzed it for a while and in my mind broke down his technique.
You can really icon good XD
In response to Flav_Flamez34
Well my opinion dont matter but i think they are really nice and i suck at iconning and im learning and hopefully be really good :D
In response to Lilxboixlegend
Icon isn't a verb. The term is pixel art.