ID:258219

A long long time ago I made a fire tutorial, people asked for an animation of fire, now i am not gonna make a tutorial of that, this litle 13 framed animation took me 1 hour, ..

Photobucket

CC.

Though i will not work on this specific pixelpiece I'd like comments and critique so I can improve other pixelpieces in the future!
I really like the pallet, and the actual fire is nice. Only problem I see, is the animation. Not really sure what it's supposed to be doing, but it starts off rising really fast, but at the end it goes away really slow. I mean, that's really the only thing I can see. Nice. ;D
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
I really like the pallet, and the actual fire is nice. Only problem I see, is the animation. Not really sure what it's supposed to be doing, but it starts off rising really fast, but at the end it goes away really slow. I mean, that's really the only thing I can see. Nice. ;D

Yeah, the end is slower, i tried it faster but then it looked like it was rushed, as if i didn't put any effort in it you know ?
The pallet is just a standard byond pallet xD
Thanks.
awesome it is blazing =)
In response to Bloopper
WOW Thats amazing i want to see the tutorial, seriously that is pretty darn amazing animation.

I know i couldnt work on an animation for 1 hour.

Keep up the hard work.