ID:258220

So yeah, I want it to be as perfect as possible. I suck at making bases from scratch so you may see some resemblance from the *default* Naruto base Icon everyone uses in Ripped games. It only helped me construct the shape, really.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lineix2.png

Let there be criticism.

P.S. I am aware of the jagged edge in the back of his head (Side Icon), It's to not make his head oddly shaped T.T;
SupaBuu wrote:
So yeah, I want it to be as perfect as possible. I suck at making bases from scratch so you may see some resemblance from the *default* Naruto base Icon everyone uses in Ripped games. It only helped me construct the shape, really.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lineix2.png

Let there be criticism.

P.S. I am aware of the jagged edge in the back of his head (Side Icon), It's to not make his head oddly shaped T.T;

Seriously looks like a better version of that base that you see in all ripped naruto games. I can tell by teh pants, and teh side views, Plz dont tell me that you edited that base, because i dont wanna get anyone banned from this society
In response to Z3D
No I told you that I made it from scratch. But I was looking at the naruto base while I was doing it, because I'm not that good with bases. And like I said, I only copied the shape. Colors, shades and everything else I made.
In response to Leicu
Leicu wrote:
No I told you that I made it from scratch. But I was looking at the naruto base while I was doing it, because I'm not that good with bases. And like I said, I only copied the shape. Colors, shades and everything else I made.

Well in my opinion, if you have the same exact, shape as the base, its ripping the body/head/arms/legs ect, even if you are coloring it differently, Thats how a fellow called "Mitsu" Got fired from BB(Bleach Boukendan) He copied the shape of his icons from some GBA games, and recolored it, and named it as his own.
In response to Leicu
We can obviously tell this is a rip from old Naruto ripped games.

Side View
- The head shape is exactly the same. You even kept the pointed out nose.
- The arms and hands are exactly the same and in the same spot.

Front View
- The ears are the same height, all you did was change the width by one pixel.
- You can tell that the pants are the same, they even have the black dot at the end of them.

Back View
- The shading on the back is the same on both of them.

There are a lot more things that make this a rip also.

You defiantly ripped this. Changing the colors or editing a few things on it doesn't make it yours. Rips are rips. If you didn't make it from scratch it isn't yours.
No one helps rippers here at the Byond Pixel Art Society so if you want comments other than people yelling at you for making rips take it somewhere else.
In response to Leicu
Leicu wrote:

It's not made from scratch if it was traced.