ID:258221

Yo Pixel Art Society!

Sense The Dark Prince Majin Vegeta is taking forever to respond to me, I started making a player base. Don't ask me what the base is for, I just felt like making it. Lol.

Here is the side view.(I think something is wrong with its dam head and I can't fix it. My reliable Pixel Art Society help meh! :D)

I think it looks weird because its a side view. Not sure though.
Akto wrote:
Yo Pixel Art Society!

Sense The Dark Prince Majin Vegeta is taking forever to respond to me, I started making a player base. Don't ask me what the base is for, I just felt like making it. Lol.

Here is the side view.(I think something is wrong with its dam head and I can't fix it. My reliable Pixel Art Society help meh! :D)

We cant help do the side view without knowing how the front view is ment to be(Unless its side scroll ofcourse), although i can see some errors already... post the south state
In response to Chris-g1
Lol.. I only did the side view >..<
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Lol.. I only did the side view >..<

Thats like running before you can walk... But i would work on your shading also based on that side state, also as Maggeh said in another most(Post [link]), why not try a diffrent style of base.
In response to Chris-g1
Thats not different?? I thought I was doing something different. Aw! :3 I'm gonna make a new base now.

END OF TOPIC!
Akto wrote:
Yo Pixel Art Society!

Fix the top(back) of the head.

http://www.derekyu.com/?page_id=221
I like it, kinda looks like a babby. or a good looken fetus? Those arnt insults tho I think it looks cool.