ID:258229

First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

Since this is my first time in a while i thought id start with something easy so i picked a window but in some ways it isnt easy haha.

So what do you think??
Chrislee123 wrote:
First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

Since this is my first time in a while i thought id start with something easy so i picked a window but in some ways it isnt easy haha.

So what do you think??

Second attempt is most definably teh best...
In response to Z3D
Z3D wrote:
Chrislee123 wrote:
First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

So what do you think??

Try making it more interesting, what can possibly said about this, make it have a refelexion or somthing...
In response to Chris-g1
Hmm but do you like it??

The first one is basic then the second has a bit of shading on the frame of the window and third i shaded a bit more on the frame of the window
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Z3D wrote:
Chrislee123 wrote:
First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

So what do you think??

Try making it more interesting, what can possibly said about this, make it have a refelexion or somthing...

No it doesnt need more reflection...i said it was the best because it has everything that a window needs -_-, not too much..
In response to Z3D
Z3D wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Z3D wrote:
Chrislee123 wrote:
First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

So what do you think??

No it doesnt need more reflection...i said it was the best because it has everything that a window needs -_-, not too much..

<_< You dont understand do you, i said what is there to say about this... make it more interesting, <_<
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Z3D wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Z3D wrote:
Chrislee123 wrote:
First Attempt
Window Attempt 1

Second Attempt
Window Attempt 2

Third Attempt
Window Attempt 3

So what do you think??

<_< You dont understand do you, i said what is there to say about this... make it more interesting, <_<

LOL! How can something be interesting if its not said? I only said one comment -_-, I said it was good....why is that something you must torture me about!?
In response to Z3D
LOL! How can something be interesting if its not said? I only said one comment -_-, I said it was good....why is that something you must torture me about!?

Nobody is torturing anybody here, its quiet simple what i said and it didnt need a reply in the first place, Since its in the Works in Progress section i said what i think, which is its a window... You can leave it like that(it takes a whole 10-20 seconds to do what is there) or you can make it more interesting which is what i said to do.
In response to Chris-g1
Lol WHo are you to tell me to not post.....You dont have that kind of power..i saw most of your post latly...and you tend to act like you have power over anyone here...and you dont Kthxbai
In response to Z3D
If you read what he said RIGHT, you would have seen that hes not arguing with you, he said that he was helping the guy out by posting what he thought would make it look better. With no relation to your post(I think).
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
If you read what he said RIGHT, you would have seen that hes not arguing with you, he said that he was helping the guy out by posting what he thought would make it look better. With no relation to your post(I think).

No what he ment was, to tell me to not post anything here, because its basicly nothing to be edited here so i cant post to say how good it looks......Like he has power over anyone
In response to Z3D
Z3D wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

No what he ment was, to tell me to not post anything here, because its basicly nothing to be edited here so i cant post to say how good it looks......Like he has power over anyon

Uh o_O what? I never said to anyone not to post here... infact in encourage people to post here, i was saying to the guy at the start to make it more interesting rather then just a window that isnt going to be used in game or anything And no i dont have any power over anybody, Please go back and read this whole topic again <_<

Edit... also the sudden attack was for what? me posting in a TOTALLY DIFFRENT topic saying that people should try helping more rather then just saying "the arms looks fuxed"
In response to Z3D
Z3D wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

No what he ment was, to tell me to not post anything here, because its basicly nothing to be edited here so i cant post to say how good it looks......Like he has power over anyone

This might come of as rude, but -- can you read?
In response to Mista Dougie
Mista Dougie wrote:
Z3D wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

This might come of as rude, but -- can you read?

Don't know what's up with you guys. Chris is the wrong who replied to the wrong parent ID not this newer guy.
http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=443934&view=1
In response to Hulio-G
(You posted a wrong link)
In response to Z3D
Z3D wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

That's not what he meant. What he was saying was that his post (in which he said to make the window more interesting) did not require a response. He never said anything about you not posting because it's a window. Now get back on subject and stop trying to start an argument.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
(You posted a wrong link)

-_-

Ugh, just re-read that post and make the connection. All this commotion was caused by a bad parent I.D.