ID:258240

so, haven't posted anything in a while

stopped with the pixel art for a bit and wasted away playing Lineage2 (i did pwn teh nubz though), but yeah i decided to revisit a bankai for Alliance Gamings Bleach and heres what i have so far men.

picture

ok so, i've only really done some of his armour, his cloak, arm gaurds, sword, other hangy thing, wing thingies and etc... still need to be done

but yeah i feel i've approved even if its just a little, any help/criticism is appreciated

(for other works involving the projects visit: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Alliance_Gaming/index.php)
I'm sorry, but I need to get this out of the way. Is that a....crotchless robe? And what is the flesh colored thing? *gag*
No, but in all seriousness, what is that?
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
I'm sorry, but I need to get this out of the way. Is that a....crotchless robe? And what is the flesh colored thing? *gag*
No, but in all seriousness, what is that?

well its meant to be like a piece of metal or something, i wasn't sure what it looks like in the anime (since im pretty sure you only see a bit of it in a manga panel)
Cowqueefer wrote:
so, haven't posted anything in a while

stopped with the pixel art for a bit and wasted away playing Lineage2 (i did pwn teh nubz though), but yeah i decided to revisit a bankai for Alliance Gamings Bleach and heres what i have so far men.

picture

ok so, i've only really done some of his armour, his cloak, arm gaurds, sword, other hangy thing, wing thingies and etc... still need to be done

but yeah i feel i've approved even if its just a little, any help/criticism is appreciated

(for other works involving the projects visit: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Alliance_Gaming/index.php)

-Sigh- plz Cow dont tell me your a ripper too, this icon has the exact same bending angel, as BLN's, all i see difference is its coloring, witch is better than the original, but yea, looks exactly the same as BLNs, Koma bankai, id show you it, to have proof, but, i dont have the icon anymore. =/
In response to Z3D
Dont go throwing the ripping work round that lightly

Cow, could you post your reference? it would make it alot easier for me to help =P

I like it =D but your dither is messy on the armor and alittle gradientish(you might be trying to go for that but i dunno)
anyways if your going to go for dither try mixing your dither up alittle(I did a quick example) also improve the diffrence on the shading on that sword you made, i do like the shade on the shoulder armor though heh

Photobucket

Hope it helps.
In response to Z3D
-Sigh- plz Cow dont tell me your a ripper too, this icon has the exact same bending angel, as BLN's, all i see difference is its coloring, witch is better than the original, but yea, looks exactly the same as BLNs, Koma bankai, id show you it, to have proof, but, i dont have the icon anymore. =/

Never ripped in my life xD (though if i was going to rip, i'd choose a GBA game, not a Byond one -_-)

im guessing its a case of using the same references

http://hdogma.hd.funpic.de/Zanpakutou/ Komamura%20Ban%20Kai.gif

and thanks chris i see what you mean
In response to Cowqueefer
ok so i fixed up alot of things namely, cloak, arms etc..

need to fix up the left arms pad (i thought it was like a hangy thing, but its his shoulder pad :/)

did his sword, any suggestions? i think it looks a bit iffy

here

shade it yourself
In response to Tor Crowley
Tor Crowley wrote:
here

shade it yourself

lol, i see what you did thar, cheers
Minor Update (haven't touched the sword/dithering yet but i will next update)

still need to do head, belt and back ribbony things, though i might make them seperate just to make animation easier