ID:258245

Well, id been bored in these days, so i decided to do a few stuffs for fun. C&C is very welcome.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

AA and shading! Lots of it.
Comment to the rock borderline.

I'm not sure if you were going for a blocky rock look but the shading on the rocks makes them look like blocks. I'd suggest not making the shading a straight line dividing the colors. On some of the rocks you shaded them better. Also if your not going for the blocky look the round up the edges of the rocks like at the top.

Comment to the rest

I will let the other Pixel Art Society members help you with those. They are way better than me. >.<
Danny Kenobi wrote:
Well, id been bored in these days, so i decided to do a few stuffs for fun. C&C is very welcome.

is it zoidberg?

needs some shading and the anatomys a bit off

good start though, keep at it
In response to Cowqueefer
Cowqueefer wrote:
Danny Kenobi wrote:

is it zoidberg?

needs some shading and the anatomy's a bit off

good start though, keep at it

Anatomy wise, the head is too wide, as is the neck, define the neck a little more as well. the chest seems squashed in, like you hardly had any room for it, i suggest making it a little wider, as it should also make the shoulders more proportionate. The pelvis area should The legs are too short, you want to extend them by a few pixels. Lastly, with a base that size, you should have no problem filling in the fingers and toes.

That should point you in the right direction, If you're using it for a game, you may want to darken the outline a little.
In response to Pmitch
Maybe you could study the ref you used for that anatomy piece a bit more.