ID:258246

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well meh, i know its horrible quality, and its pretty rushed through i was just bored, lol
but anyways, plz give me some healthy crit :D
Healthy Crit?

Ummmmm.... shading! Much is needed.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Healthy Crit?

Ummmmm.... shading! Much is needed.

Indeed.

Search "Flat"...
http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?query=Flat
In response to Akto
Lol yea i know that, i had some....but imageshack fucked up my pic >.>
In response to Hulio-G
Well to start off the red chain that goes around Ichigo's torso is really in need of some help, Ichigo's feet look too small, the tip of Zangetsu is not straight enough and the obvious shading. For the Hollow if it's one that you made up it's not bad, but it needs work. Also yet again the shading. Plus why are you using ImageShack? I hope this helped.
In response to Lord Ulquiorra
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
Well to start off the red chain that goes around Ichigo's torso is really in need of some help, Ichigo's feet look too small, the tip of Zangetsu is not straight enough and the obvious shading. For the Hollow if it's one that you made up it's not bad, but it needs work. Also yet again the shading. Plus why are you using ImageShack? I hope this helped.

Whats wrong with imageshack? Everyone uses that, I know I use that for all my links anyway. He's just not using the right link when he uploads.
Plus why are you using ImageShack?

Because it's the preferred way of hosting images here. 'Specially for just uploading works in process that you don't have to worry about taking up space in a photobucket account.
In response to Maggeh
Maggeh: Alright then.
Hulio-G: Hopefully someone will show him the right way then.

Now then, do not reply anymore about the ImageShack comment.
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
Maggeh: Alright then.
Hulio-G: Hopefully someone will show him the right way then.

Now then, do not reply anymore about the ImageShack comment.

I cant help but sense hostility from that last comment. I replied first, I may not have covered certain areas well enough and a different perspective always gives you a better understanding (in this case, Maggehs).

If something odd is said, generally expect a good number of replies.